Real Estate Industry
Email and SMS Marketing
Solutions for the Real Estate IndustryOverview Of The Industry
Indian real sector has seen an unprecedented boom in the last few years. This was ignited and fueled by two main forces. First, the expanding industrial sector has created a surge in demand for office-buildings and dwellings. The industrial sector grew at the rate of 10.8 percent in 2006-07 out of which a growth of 11.8 percent was seen by the manufacturing sector. Second, the liberalization policies of government have decreased the need for permissions and licenses before taking up mega construction projects. Opening the doors to foreign investments is a further step in this direction. The government has allowed FDI in the real estate sector since 2002. FDI was deemed necessary in the view of making the sector more organized and increasing professionalism farmers. The villages adjacent to the metro cities have experienced sky-rocketing land prices. This has induced farmers to sell their land for good money.
NEED OF THE INDUSTRY
With a large number of consumers wanting to invest in real estate today, companies that have been able to reach larger set of target audience are the winners. Mobile messaging solution is a powerful mass media channel that helps real estate companies to grab the opportunity faster and in a cost-effective manner.
How Can We Help You?
Valueleaf’s Services will give you “A-Z solution” for all your communication & Marketing Activities.
BULK SMS SERVICE
- Helping in Project Management
- Alerting field staff (engineers, labor contractors, site office in-charge and supervisors) in case of occurrence of critical events like arrival schedule of raw materials, sudden inspection of clients etc.
- Intimating labor contractors upon urgent requirement of labor.
- Intimating vendors instantly upon sudden requirements of raw materials.
- Alerting field staff at a remote site about any adverse weather forecasts and if required instructing stoppage of work.
- Issuing alerts to main office regarding episodic events like collapse of structures, labor agitation, accidents etc. as recorded at site office.
- Helping in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Updating clients about progress.
- Issuing reminders/acknowledgment for payment.
- Sending greetings to customers on occasions.
- Sending intimation after receipt of payment.
- Can target the desire group of people with efficient database and faster services .
- Economical & fast communication to clients.
SHORT CODES SERVICE
- Customer can know about the progress of the work.
- Payment through SMS.
- Feed back.
- Interested customers can ask about the price and location of the building.
- Booking on SMS.
- Queries and complaint.
EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Up-sell and Cross-sell Products and Services.
- Drive Web Users to Make Offline Purchases.
- Gain Valuable Feedback from your Visitors.
- It supports sales through other channels.
- It builds relationships, loyalty and trust.
- Increase Your Sales Conversion.
- Generate Repeat Sales.
- It drives direct sales.
- It allows targeting.
- It is data driven.